Government Job in Department of India Post, Ministry of Communications & Information Technology (MSIT), Departments of Posts (Recruitment Division)
Department of India Post has invited application for the recruitment of 22 Postal Circles in the Country for the positions of Assistants/Sorting Assistants/Postal Assistants (Savings Bank Control Organization)/ Postal Assistants (Foreign Post Organization)/Postal Assistants (Returned Letter Offices)/Postal Assistants (Mail Motor Services) And Postal Assistants (Circle And Regional Offices) .
More information regarding these vacancy is as follows
Name of posts :-
1. Postal Assistants
2. Sorting Assistants
3. Postal Assistants (Savings Bank Control Organization)
4. Postal Assistants (Foreign Post Organization)
5. Postal Assistants (Returned Letter Offices)
6. Postal Assistants (Mail Motor Services)
7. Postal Assistants (Circle And Regional Offices)
8. Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2400/-
9. Circle-wise Vacancy Details
Postal Circle wise Vacancy details :-
Uttarakhand : 136 post
U.P.: 668 Post
Rajasthan : 196 post
Age limit: 18 to 27 years as on 27/03/2014.
qualification criteria :-
(1) 10+2 standard or 12th class pass from a recognized university or Board of School Education or Board of Secondary Education with English as a compulsory subject (excluding vocational streams).
(2) The applicants should have studied local language of the State or Union Territory of the concerned Postal Circle or in Hindi as a subject at least in Matriculation level or equivalent.
Process to Apply :- candidates can visit the website: www.pasadrexam2014.in for more details.
Application can be submitted online before 23:59 Hours of 27th March, 2014.
Official website of India post :- www.indiapost.gov.in
Full Advertisement :- http://www.indiapost.gov.in/Pdf